Gisborne & District Bendigo Bank uni in 2020 $5,000 scholarship applications are now open
To be eligible students must meet the following criteria:
• must reside in postcode 3437, 3431, 3438, 3440 or 3441
• must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
• must be a first-time, first year undergraduate in 2020 (first attendance at an Australian University at bachelor's degree level)
• must be studying a full-time bachelor's degree on campus at an Australian university (in an approved Australian course)
• must have completed VCE in 2019 or 2018
• must be aged 25 years or younger as at 29 January 2020
• should be able to demonstrate community involvement
• should be able to demonstrate the challenges (financial and/ or social) which are hindering the student's ability to undertake further study
• should be academically motivated.
Applications close 28th January 2020.
Women who want to study engineering at UTS will now get 10 extra ATAR points
In a move to reduce the**gender gap in STEM, the University of Technology Sydney has announced all female students applying to study engineering, IT or construction will receive 10 adjustment points added to their Australian Tertiary Admission Rank.
For more information visit:-